Thank you for waiting. I’m back.
I went off blogging due to my hectic travel schedule the past three weeks. I did not bring along my laptop and did not have any easy access to the net.
I know I missed a lot and will have to make up.
Now, I’m busy preparing for Christmas presents and gifts for about 300 individuals and groups. Actually my office started giving gifts since December 1.
In return, I have received early Christmas presents. Big thanks to the following:
1. Councilor Danny Dayanghirang;
2. NCCC Mall;
3. Mr. & Mrs. Devin Uraya of Uraya Land; and
4. Davao Association of Credit Men, Inc.
Today would be another busy day. Here are some of my appointments:
1. Davao City High School Alumni Homecoming at The Venue with Class 58 and Class 83 celebrating their golden and silver anniversaries respectively;
2. OFW Family Day at SM Parking Lot;
3. Phoenix Oil Christmas Party at Apo View Hotel;
Tomorrow and on Tuesday, the City Council wold hold its final two sessions for the year.